Because no one does press tours like Lady Gaga does press tours. No one!
No one, and I mean no one, does a Hollywood press tour quite like Lady Gaga does.
And for the past few months, she hasn't disappointed, saying weird shit on a daily basis.
The Italian girl from New York has given LGBTs *plenty* to talk about!
But things really started ramping up in the Fall when she started promoting the movie.
Samir Hussein / Samir Hussein / WireImage / Getty Images
1. The first great Gaga press moment came from an interview with British Vogue. When asked what career she would have if she wasn't an entertainer, Gaga said she would be, of all things, a combat journalist.
“I would have been a combat journalist. That was one of my dreams. When I was at the Capitol, the day before the inauguration, I remember walking around and looking for evidence of the insurrection.” — @LadyGaga to @BritishVogue 🔗: https://t.co/F8TAZACIP9
A combat journalist investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection? Got it!
Win Mcnamee / POOL/AFP via Getty Images
Not only is that quote wild and low-key batshit, but the reactions were also hilarious:
And that was only the beginning!
2. There was the time Gaga said Patrizia Reggiani sent swarms of flies to follow her.
Lady Gaga said she “truly began to believe” Patrizia Reggiani sent “swarms of flies” to follow her on the House Of Gucci set after their messy real-life feud. https://t.co/PzYqYAiHqS
"I knew I had to say goodbye to her. Large swarms of flies kept following me around, and I truly began to believe that she had sent them. I was ready to let her go," she said.
Anadolu Agency / Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
Sandra Standbridge / Getty Images
3. Gaga fully lived as her character Patrizia speaking in her accent for NINE MONTHS straight. She drove by the spot where Maurizio Gucci was shot and told Variety she had a psychiatric nurse on set, "I had a psychiatric nurse with me towards the end of filming. I sort of felt like I had to. I felt that it was safer for me.”
4. There was the time Gaga said there was a sexual relationship between her and Salma Hayek's character.
Lady Gaga says that her and Salma Hayek's #HouseOfGucci characters developed a sexual relationship in a scene that didn't make the final cut: "When Mauruzio dies, maybe it gets hot"
7. The time Gaga said she studied house cats for the role, saying "I studied a house cat, a fox, and a panther. I studied the way they seduced, the way they hunted, the way they reproduced, the way they enjoy themselves."
8. And my personal favorite, the time Gaga said she feels drunk when she drinks the "prop drinks" and everyone is like wait what?!?!
Kristen Stewart is like "uhh."
Kirsten Dunst just laughs.
And Jennifer Hudson just clutches her chest and shakes her head.
So yeah, I'm just happy we're living through another Gaga press tour.
I can't wait for awards season!
Piero Cruciatti / AFP via Getty Images
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!