Are you thinking of bringing in a change in your life? Here are some inspirational new beginning quotes that’ll surely leave an impact on you.
“No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha.
There’s nothing more exciting than starting something afresh – it might be a new job, a relationship, moving to a new city, or buying a new house.
Walking towards a new beginning is more like a change that you choose to embrace, with hopes of better days ahead.
I know that sometimes, along with excitement, there’s also a certain sense of nervousness thinking about the changes that the newness might bring into your life.
Here are a bunch of quotes that’ll encourage and inspire you to focus on the path ahead. Be uplifted and encouraged by all the new possibilities and opportunities that are going to come your way!
Trust me when I say this, you’re life will never be the same again, once you decide to walk through the new doors and soak in the new lights!
New beginning quotes:
1. “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
2. “New beginnings always start in the here-and-now.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
3. “You start whenever you decide to start.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
4. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” — Guy Finley
5. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
6. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — Lao Tzu
7. “Don’t look to the past with sorrow, you will never walk there again. Look to the now and make it beautiful” ― Mimi Novic
8. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ― Josiyah Martin
9. “Beginnings could happen more than once or in different ways.” ― Rachel Joyce
10. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.” ― Buddha
11. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” ― Plato
12. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” ― Lao Tzu
14. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ― Carl Bard
15. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” ― Meister Eckhart
16. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
17. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ― Socrates
18. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” ― Ralph Blum
19. “Set fire to the broken pieces; start anew.”― Lauren DeStefano
20. “If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.” ― Rumi
21. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” ― Dolly Parton